Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am really loving swagbucks!

Ok now usually I do not go for those "search and win" sites because they tend to be garbage. But I have found one that actually is decent. First it uses a combo of google answers as well as ask.com (I believe) So the sites they give you are not horrible. Also no spam mail!!! I dont get any emails from them unless I tell them to email me something which is wonderful alone! And second you dont win money you earn swagbucks and then you turn in swagbucks for prizes. There are a few ways to earn swagbucks the first way is through searches. You do not ear swagbucks for every search they are awarded randomly. Another way to earn swagbucks is with swag codes they are posted sometimes in the toolbar, facebook, tweeter and at least one other spot i can not think of right now. When you refer people you earn 1 swagbuck for every swagbuck they earn up to 100! So I would greatly appreciate it if you would sign up with my referal link! you can comment with questions!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MarenM
I am hoping I will be able to earn enough to buy Zaidens bedding (see picture) as cute things are not on the top of our list to buy for him.  So far i just traded in some of my swagbucks for a $5 amazon gift card!
So you can be part of helping us earn enough to buy this bedding just click the link above and start!

No comments:

Post a Comment